- Williams-Sonoma Grande Cuisine
Seasonal Sales Associate/Seasonal Posted Nov 13th
Please apply within store.
- Ann Taylor
Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Nov 13th
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections and helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing cash and credit payments and counting money.
3. Maintains an awareness of customers to increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing.
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
7. Participates in visual directives including bi-weekly store sets and zone maintenance.
8. Other duties as assigned/required.
PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE STORE TO APPLY.
Sales Associates/Part Time Seasonal Posted Nov 10th
Visit anthropologie.com for more details, and to apply, or visit us in the store.
Department Manager/Full Time Posted Nov 10th
Visit Anthopologie.com for more details and to apply, or visit us in the store.
- Uno de 50
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Oct 3rd
Enthusiastic associate needed for part-time position.
Application completion and resume required.
Call the store for details. 760-404-0710